As an entrepreneur, you already have a lot going on at various fronts. You have your employees to manage, customers to take care of, and the last thing you would want is to set up sales funnels and code your way into a complex labyrinth of one optimization task after another.
However, this does not, by any means, imply you shouldn’t worry about setting up a powerful sales strategy. You certainly need landing pages to target audiences and automate flows to make things easier.
This is where ClickFunnels enters the picture. This is a very versatile marketing platform that helps you manage your online business in a seamless manner. You can customize your marketing funnel with the drag and drop builder and configure everything from autoresponders to A/B testing.
Clickfunnels has a ton of other features that will help you sell your online courses. For instance, you can create funnels and sales pages with one-click upsells and downsells, offer order bumps, and even promote your membership site.
And one of my favorite features is you can create a cart abandonment email list to remarket to people who go to your checkout page but don’t purchase your digital product.
While there are many pros to ClickFunnels, you might not want to invest if you have a shoestring budget as the service costs of $97 per month and the platinum plan costs $297 per month. So, what’s the way out? We bring you 21 great ClickFunnels alternatives in this post, so read on!
Systeme.io is built with several innovative sales funnel builder functionalities. It has many similarities with ClickFunnels but is priced much cheaper with a basic plan of just $27 per month. This automatically saves you loads for other marketing tools. It is a favorite among marketers for it’s ease of use feature set.
You can use the tool for your email marketing needs as well. Link your PayPal account to your sales pages with ease to receive payments when your customers make a purchase on your landing page. Systeme.io comes with a 14-day trial.
- Build landing pages and sales pages to meet your specific requirements
- Split testing your landing pages to optimize opt-ins
- Choose your own domains to reinforce branding
- Dashboards with rich analytics to track progress
If you’ve been researching all about sales funnels, chances are, you might have already heard about BuilderAll. This is a great Clickfunnels substitute and packs in a powerful punch when it comes to features.
BuilderAll also features a new Cheetah drag and drop editor that lets you create powerful and fast landing pages quickly.
- Thousands of pre-built templates to choose from
- Much cheaper than ClickFunnels
- Create an unlimited number of pages
- Limited support
SamCart is one of the most popular shopping cart applications out there. It’s a great substitute for ClickFunnels for small businesses.
The app is being used by authors and course creators as well to showcase their content to their audiences. You do not need any coding experience when using SamCart.
- The tool lacks the autoresponder feature present in ClickFunnels
- Easily integrated with PayPal with little effort
- Limited campaign automation capabilities
- The basic version has only a limited number of features so you need to upgrade for access to all features
4. Thrive Themes
Thrive Themes is not a fully-featured application in itself and is available as a WordPress plugin. You can use Thrive Architect to create beautiful web pages and pop-ups.
The plugin has a very visual design which means you can create great designs without any prior experience. You can also use the tool to create forms and blog post galleries for your website to enrich the customer experience. That’s all that matters, after all, right?
- Flexible pricing scheme wherein you pay only for the plugins you use, no monthly subscription
- One of the best choices for building landing pages for WordPress sites
- Not as power-packed as ClickFunnels
Leadpages is recognized as a great tool that helps you design powerful landing pages for a variety of business needs.
True to its name, Leadpages is a great way to close sales by capturing leads that matter. The tool is used by more than 40,000 businesses around the globe which speaks volumes about its credibility.
- Designed with both beginners and professionals in mind
- One of the cheapest landing page builder tools out there
- Limited features and customization options
PipeDrive is a name that needs no introduction. At its core, PipeDrive is a powerful CRM utility that attaches great importance to sales funnels.
PipeDrive feeds all leads directly to your funnel so you never miss anything important anymore. The app also has detailed analytics and metrics to track progress.
- Integrates easily with a number of tools
- Affordable pricing plans as compared to ClickFunnels
- A great tool that helps you monitor the entire sales funnel
InstaBuilder is not a standalone funnel application but a WordPress plugin that will enrich your landing pages. The tool allows you to create landing pages as per your liking and requirements.
The key to the power of InstaBuilder is its drag and drop interface. The software also helps ensure that your landing pages load fast on mobiles and tablets.
- Very affordable alternative to ClickFunnels
- Integrates well with WordPress to create seamless landing page designs
- Helps build responsive websites easily without technical expertise
Ontraport brings together all of the common marketing tools you use under one roof so you can access them as and when you want.
The software also comes with excellent customer support and access to a vibrant user community so you never feel lost in the course of setting up your own funnel or troubleshooting common issues.
- Highly versatile, allows you to create landing pages, forms, and emails
- Track clicks through in-depth analytics
- Create SMS texts
- See all data in one place in conveniently organized dashboards
Instapage is a widely known tool that lets you create beautiful landing pages quickly. It features a drag and drop editor which means you can rapidly choose the required elements for your site and drop them right into the design to build your page in minutes.
A great thing about Instapage is that it allows you to personalize your customer experience based on the target audience. This is a proven way to drive greater engagement and sales.
- Easy to use, friendly interface
- A/B testing and heatmap feature to see what’s working and improve your content for greater audience engagement
- The image library is a bit limited as compared to other tools
- Not as feature-rich as CickFunnels
Unbounce is one of the leading landing page creation tools on our list of the best ClickFunnels alternatives. The software, however, lacks many important features found in ClickFunnels. Email campaign support is missing.
Unbounce is also perfect for e-commerce businesses since it lets them create landing pages for their products, leading to greater sales opportunities.
- Not ideal for those just starting out with architecting a funnel
- Costs are higher than those of its peers
- Helps you create great landing pages that are very responsive
- Smart analytics powered by AI
Convertri is a tool that lets you build highly optimized landing pages in a breeze. The design is very customizable. The result: you get fast loading landing pages that help you capture leads and convert rapidly.
The main focus of this tool is to ensure the delay times when loading pages are as short as possible, considering no one has the time to wait around for a page to open.
- Integrates well with WordPress sites
- Hundreds of templates to choose from
- Does not offer as many features as ClickFunnels
Simvoly allows you to create creative landing pages and funnels in a seamless fashion. The tool features a drag and drop editor that is perfect for beginners and seasoned users alike.
You retain complete control over the design of your landing pages and funnels. You can also create A/B test campaigns and empower your customers with seamless and powerful checkout experiences.
- Create funnels and flows in minutes
- Track bookings and appointments with ease
- Integrates with other tools including Mailchimp
- Affordable as compared to the other funnel tools
One of the more affordable marketing software in our list, OptimizePress is worth considering if you’d like to manage your spending without missing out on the key functionalities.
The tool will integrate well with your WordPress themes which is a great thing if you have your site ready on WordPress.
- Create mobile-friendly designs without hassles
- Powerful drag and drop functionality without requirements for coding expertise
- Boost sales on WordPress
- Vast array of payment integrations
If you are looking out for something very similar to ClickFunnels in terms of the feature set and functionalities, look no further than Kajabi. The tool has been used by over 50,000 users worldwide.
Kajabi features a single dashboard from where you can track everything with ease rather than having to open up and monitor individual apps.
- Powerful analytics for smart decision-making driven by data
- A website builder for people who don’t want to deal with complex code
- Create customizable emails for your customers
- Create powerful landing pages quickly
15. 10 Minute Funnels
No matter whether you’re a power user or a beginner, you’ll find plenty of features that will come in handy when creating your landing page or marketing campaign.
- Create mobile-friendly and responsive pages
- Build powerful video and thank you pages
- Affordable plans to choose from
Another all-in-one marketing tool that will empower you to create great landing pages and campaigns with relative ease.
GrooveFunnels also has a built-in email automation tool that expands its utilities even more. A great software if you need something that packs it all under one roof.
- Offers both free basic and paid plans
- Sell your offerings or undertake affiliate marketing
- Access detailed analytics
- Many features are completely free to use making this one of the best free alternatives to ClickFunnels
SharpSpring is once again, like many other tools in this list, a complete marketing suite. The software also features powerful analytics wherein the system analyzes your leads and potential customers, making super useful predictions so you can stand apart from the competition.
SharpString can be easily integrated with Salesforce, Zapier, Shutterstock, and Survey Monkey, among other tools.
- See actionable reports to aid rapid and data-driven decision-making
- Trusted by over 10,000+ businesses
- Build chatbots and forms with ease to give your landing pages a professional feel
ThriveCart is similar to ClickFunnels in more ways than one. It’s basically a cart software that is targeted at maximum sales for businesses.
You can benefit from live, real-time traffic insights that let you see what’s happening, and where.
- ThriveCart can help you create special offers to lure more customers
- Create simple upsell funnels for greater sales
- Integrates with other tools including Mailchimp and Hubspot
Getresponse is a great ClickFunnels alternative. It is your one-stop solution to create impactful landing pages, email campaigns, and automations. With built-in lead generation tools, Getresponse helps you discover more customers and make greater sales every day.
You can also create forms, autoresponders, and paid ads.
- Personalized tools for business owners and marketers
- Create webinars to engage your customers
- Manage email and subscriber lists seamlessly
Kartra is a great e-commerce and shopping cart management solution. You can create secure checkout experiences for your customers and ensure that you never miss a lead.
You can also create complex multi-page funnel flows with Kartra.
- You can customize your own add-ons if you like for specific functionalities
- Drag and drop page builder with numerous designs to choose from
- Built-in membership portal builder
If you’re looking out for a powerful and versatile marketing solution to sell digital offerings or physical products or services, Kyvio is one of the best options to consider. It calls itself the “easiest” to use funnel building software with drag and drop functionality.
Kyvio has email segmentation and automation features found only in the advanced email campaign management software.
- Very easy and intuitive to use
- Responsive support
- Hundreds of templates to choose from
ClickFunnels is one of the best marketing campaign and sales funnel creation software out there but it can sure burn a hole in your pocket, especially when you’re just starting out.
In this article, we saw some of the most affordable ClickFunnels alternatives that can help you do the same tasks without spending as much. Each of the tools in our list above is packed with unique features and is worth a try.
No one size fits all and we, therefore, recommend that you try these tools for yourself to see which one meets your specific automation needs the best possible way.